We offer innovative new legal subscription plans, designed to help businesses address legal needs proactively. Subscribers can easily schedule phone calls or send documents to us for review. But most importantly, we help you identify legal issues early so that they don’t become expensive legal problems down the road.
You can cancel any of our subscription plans whenever you like.
Corporate Governance Plan
$200/month (3-month minimum)
This is perfect for clients with Delaware or California corporations. We provide the support you need to properly maintain your corporation.
- Annual shareholders consent action, electing board of directors for upcoming year, and ratifying all actions taken by board of directors and officers
- Annual board of directors consent action, electing officers for upcoming year
- Unlimited board resolutions throughout the year, to authorize a variety of actions – issuing stock and stock options, entering into contracts, etc.
- Assistance with filing annual report and other periodic filing and reporting obligations
- Reminders when annual meetings and filings are due
Unlimited Phone Calls and Email
Base Plan subscribers can phone or email us as often as needed, with no additional consultation fees. This is great for those times when you have a legal question or you are doing something new and want to make sure that your bases are covered.
Contract Administration Plan
Unlimited Contract and Document Reviews
If someone sends you a contract or other legal document, send it to us for review. We will review the document and go over it with you, alerting you to any red flags or things that could be improved in your favor.
Contracts and documents covered:
Vendor and customer agreements
Consulting, work-for-hire, and independent contractor agreements
Manufacturing and distribution agreements
General Counsel Plan
Most startups and small businesses need legal support on an ongoing basis, but not to the extent that would justify bringing a lawyer on staff. Our General Counsel subscription plan is designed to bridge that gap. It includes:
Everything in the Base Plan
Everything in the Contract Administration Plan
Training and compliance
Shareholder notices, meeting attendance, and minutes
Coordination and oversight of matters outside of our expertise
Industry news and legal updates
We can also customize a subscription plan to meet your needs – just ask!Book a Consultation