Are you a founder, officer, or major shareholder of a c-corporation? If so, keep reading…
Corporate governance – nobody likes doing it, but it’s essential to maintaining your corporation’s liability shield. Also, if neglected or done incorrectly, it can be expensive to clean up, and can hold up important, time-critical transactions.
That’s why we are launching a new Corporate Governance Subscription Service for c-corporations. For a monthly subscription fee of $129, we will assist you with various corporate governance tasks, enabling you to focus on running your business.
- Annual shareholders consent action, electing board of directors for upcoming year, and ratifying all actions taken by board of directors and officers
- Annual board of directors consent action, electing officers for upcoming year
- Unlimited board resolutions throughout the year, to authorize a variety of actions – issuing stock and stock options, entering into contracts, etc.
- Assistance with filing annual report and other periodic filing and reporting obligations
- Reminders when annual meetings and filings are due
How does it work?
- Subscription fee is $129/month.
- Each month we will bill your credit card for the monthly subscription fee.
- Three-month minimum is required. After that, you can cancel at any time, and services will terminate at the end of that month.
- All subscriptions are subject to our conflicts check, to ensure no conflicts of interest
Contact us now to sign up, and sleep easier knowing that we are taking care of this tedious but important task for you.
This is an attorney advertisement.